Monday, July 4, 2011

A MUST READ!

I just finished an amazing book. OMGoodness it was good! I started it yesterday and thought it was just a few chapters online. I thought....wow I need to buy this for sure! Then realized this morning that it was the whole book online! Regardless I still want to buy it. I really felt God lead me to read this. So many things just hit so close to what I have been through, what I go through and think at times. This book has truly blessed me with deeper insight and a new found strength. Wow! Seriously if you get a chance to read this please do! It's free online. I also went to the site and it can be bought for $12. As soon as we have the funds. I will be purchasing my own copy.  The book is called So You Don't Want to Go to Church Anymore by Jake Colsen. Click HERE to read.

Mrs GAL

No comments:

Post a Comment