Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rumors of God Book Review

Rumors Of God
Experience the Kind of Faith You´ve Only Heard About




Rumors of God, authors Darren Whitehead and Jon Tyson's words are anointed in this AMAZING book that gets to the point. These men of God make you think about your own walk with Christ. Have we lost our first love? Who do we seek first? Are we lukewarm? Are we becoming molded by our worldly influences? Not using all those words, Darren and Jon make you wonder these things. I cried in only the first few chapters and was convicted to the core a few times. Honest, insightful and sincerely written you can see the passion Darren and Jon have for the souls of their brethren in Christ. I'm thankful they took the time out of their busy lives to put Rumors of God together. I can't recommend this book enough and I feel every Christian should read it whether your on fire for God or not. If we are satisfied on our walk with Jesus than something is wrong. We should always desire a closer relationship with Him and this book defiantly pushes you in the right direction with scriptures to back up everything being said. If you ever have a chance to read Rumors of God please do....I guarantee you won't regret it! 


This book was provided to me for free, courtesy of Booksneeze, to review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own


Mrs GAL

No comments:

Post a Comment