Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Blog

For those of you who don't know I have another blog. But I wanted to make another one with followers who wanted to read what I had to say. A lot of the followers I have are from blog hops (you know I follow you, you follow me back). I want to write whatever I feel like and not be pressured to keep up with the other top bloggers and post everyday. A lot of times I don't have time for that and don't want to feel bad if I can't. Another thing is I had giveaways and it was mandatory to follow my blog to even get to enter. So, I had a lot of followers unfollow once the giveaway ended and the winner was picked or after other posts. If I ever have a giveaway following me won't be mandatory...lol and I promise not to make you follow or subscribe. If you do it will be because you want. If I never have any followers that will be fine too. This blog is for my family and I, but others are always welcome to read. Thank you for stopping by. Take care and God Bless.


Mrs GAL

No comments:

Post a Comment